COUNTLESS OPTIONS AT SCHELTEMA LEIDEN!
Are you looking for the ideal location for a business conference or a smashing party night? Do you have something to celebrate or plan to host an exhibition or book presentation? At Scheltema Leiden it all is possible!
Scheltema Leiden, an old blanket factory dating back to the 19th century, is intimately connected with the history of the city. By making our building sustainable and equipping it with excellent audiovisual facilities we have created a perfect place for any event.
Because of the building’s design, our rooms can be used either together or separately, accommodating groups up to 550.
We have many years of experience with facilitating conferences, symposia, meetings, workshops, presentations, lectures, fairs, photo shoots, performances, stage shows, exhibitions, dinner parties, lunches, corporate events, ceremonies, weddings, parties, graduation drinks, tastings and festivals.
Below are some atmospheric impressions of our venues. Do you have any questions, would you like to drop by for a viewing or maybe even book a room / take an option? Please feel free to contact us on 0031 (0)71 514 4441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For groups up to 550 guests
- Plenty of parking space around the corner
- Only 10 minutes walking distance from Leiden Central Station
- Equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities
- We mainly work with local suppliers
- Possibility to book catering arrangements
- Sustainability is a high priority for us
- Located in the historical centre of Leiden
- Right in the heart of Leiden’s cultural district
- Scheltema Leiden is a wheelchair-friendly location